Sunday, October 9, 2011

Anyone here?

Well, I have no internet.  I haven't had it for a long time.  I will hopefully have it before the month is out.  I feel so...uncivilized!

I don't know if anyone is still checking my blog, but I intend to get back to it soon.  My kids are big and grown up.  My baby is walking and has 8 teeth.  My biggest baby is a kindergartener who is learning to read and has her first loose tooth.  My middle man knows all of his letters and what sound they make.  I didn't know that he could write his own name until he did it...by himself...of his own accord.

Life is busy and hectic and glorious, because I'm alive to enjoy it!!!

Catch ya soon!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm here, I'm here!! Yay for you being back soon!!

TacoDave said...

I, for one, don't check it. Ever. Especially not daily, hoping against hope......