Monday, October 15, 2007

UGH!

So, the fam knows now, so you all can talk about me behind my back as much as you'd like! :)

I am sick...so, so sick. Starting last Tuesday (I think the day I posted), I have been really, really sick with this pregnancy...approximately 2 weeks EARLIER than I got sick with Cassie.

Last night, on the way home from Branson, I said, "Mark, I think I have a fever...I'm starting to feel really crummy." He felt my head and said he thought I did too. When we stopped, I took my temp (I had Cassie's thermometer with me) and I did, indeed, have a fever. The moment we got home, I rushed up to the bathroom where I got violently ill with multiple issues (if you get my drift) and then promptly went to bed. I did not stay in bed much last night or this morning, but have been puke-free since about 8:30 a.m. I still have a slight fever and a rather unpleasant stomach ache, but am feeling loads better than I was. It was all so sudden and so feverish. No fun...especially added to the morning sickness (which is an all-day affair).

Anyhoo. That's my story. I feel yucky...

However, I'm pregnant and my wonderful tadpole-like baby is getting arms and legs this week, which will greatly decrease the likeness of said tadpole. That's enough to make any momma smile. :)

I'm going back to bed........

No comments: