Monday, October 8, 2007

YES, it's true

So, for those of you who have checked this and/or not yet heard, it is true. Cassie is to be a big sister come June. We are thrilled and look forward to all of the challenges associated with being pregnant, having a 1-1/2 year-old and being a part-time mother of 3 more (the 3 kids that I now keep for daycare). VERY IMPORTANT: IF YOU KNOW MY PARENTS OR ANYONE THAT KNOWS MY PARENTS, PLEASE KEEP THIS NEWS QUIET...THEY WON'T KNOW UNTIL FRIDAY NIGHT OR SATURDAY, SO PLEASE JUST DON'T TELL ANYONE IN THE FAMILY OR BACK HOME IN WICHITA. That would be greatly appreciated.

Anyhoo, I went to the doctor this morning. I am due around June 17th-ish. This will make for an interesting May--remember my sister graduating and all that? We were careful during that month, but uh...well...obviously that didn't last too long. We decided that God's plan was the best plan (imagine that) and that we would just allow Him to lead us and give us a baby when he is ready. So, Lord willing, baby V #2 will be arriving next summer.

Cassie comes up to my belly and kisses it and lays her head on it. She doesn't have ANY clue what's in store for her future, but I really think that the daycare stuff will help.

SO, I now ask your continued prayers during this pregnancy...some of you girls owe some preggo prayers... :) Just teasing. I know a lot of you prayed for us during my last pregnancy. I ask that you pray for a smooth pregnancy...especially 1st trimester that I don't feel too crummy. I ask that you pray for our family as we journey into the realm of becoming a family of 4.

That's my news for now...I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

We are definitely praying for you!!! I am so excited for you Devon!! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. Are you going to find out?

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's my sister's birthday. :) -- AT