Sunday, January 30, 2011

MY NEW LOVE

This is my new favorite thing.  Seriously.

I.  LOVE.  IT.

What is it?  It's the Munchkin Easy Squeeze Spoon and I got it at Target.  Basically, you load it up with baby food or baby cereal, twist on the spoon, and go...ANYWHERE!  The spoon twists to an "open" or "closed" position, so it is self containing.  You squeeze the bottle part and it squirts the food onto the spoon.  You don't have to worry about the baby grabbing the bowl and throwing the food everywhere because it is all contained in the bottle!
The pictures show it coming with a cap for the spoon (I cropped it out).  Mine didn't come with one.  I think that it must be the new design.  However, I plan to buy several more, so hopefully I'll find the capped ones.

I usually keep a napkin next to me so that I can tap the end of the spoon down, as baby food is not very fluid and it needs to be tapped down.

Anyway, I just wanted to share.  I love it.  Did I mention that?

No comments: