Friday, November 14, 2008

Shout out and Update

First and foremost, a very happy birthday shout out to my sister-in-law, Laura. Go check her out at http://thisthatandawholelotoffood.blogspot.com! Hope you have a GREAT birthday! I'll call you later!

I wanted to update you all on the house situation. First of all, thanks for the prayers. Secondly, the buyers really like our house and have only 1...only ONE issue with it...are you ready for this? Toilets. This couple is Asian and I guess in their culture, a toilet cannot have it's back to the front door of the home. They have an issue with the basement bathroom, as the back of the toilet is to the front door. WHAT? If anyone understands this, please explain. In my limited knowledge, I am thinking it might have something to do with Feng Shui (however you spell that) or something. So, we'll see if they can get past that or not. If they decide that it's workable, they want to look again and then make an offer...they like it THAT much.

Keep those prayers coming! :)

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hmm, maybe they could rip out the toilet, turn the tub into a waterbed, and decorate the walls like Stephanie Tanner did on Full House. ;)

I can't believe that's the one thing that's got them on the edge. For crying out loud, it's just a toilet!!!

We'll be sending prayers up for you guys, and the potential buyers!

Jen and Ryan said...

A toilet? Hopefully they can over look it. I'm sending out prayers that they'll take the house!