Saturday, November 15, 2008

Updates all around

Updates...where to start? Let's start with the house. No news is......good news or bad news? I'm not sure. We had a showing Thursday (the toilet people), a showing today, and a realtor preview today. I WILL update when I know anything.

Cassie: When last we left little Cassie, we were in the trenches...not having a ton of success with the potty training. Today, we find our little one going dry all day, even out in public at the mall and a bridal salon. We find her pottying and pee-peeing on the potty every time she needs to relieve herself. She's doing, well, splendidly.

Conrey: We now have TWO teeth. He got the first one on Nov. 7 on the way to Olathe and the second one on the 13th. Yes, it's been rough. They are the 2 bottom ones and it is pretty cute. We are now eating cereal and a jar of baby food 2 times a day. He has not slowed down on nursing at all...still every 2 hours. The food is between 2 nursings; 1 in the morning and 1 in the late afternoon or evening. He is over 20 lbs and we recently switched him to the next carseat (still facing backwards) because he was too heavy for the infant carrier. We haven't been to a restaurant yet and don't really know what we're going to do, as he cannot sit unsupported yet. We'll see.

I got my Christmas cards that I ordered from www.makemeanewcreation.com and I LOVE them! They are sooo cute and exactly what I wanted! YAHOO! If you haven't looked at their website yet, check it out. I was definitely not disappointed 1 bit!

Well, that's my update. Hope you all have a good day!

2 comments:

BEK said...

Keeping my fingers crossed with prayers.

Rebekah said...

We're praying too!