Friday, April 9, 2010

IT'S PARTY TIME!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

It's party time, friends!  Let me introduce myself in case you've never happened across my sight.  I'm an ordinary mother of 3 (one is still in the oven).  I'm not witty.  I don't have fabulous ideas for saving money or crafting useful things out of garbage.  I have been married for 7.5 years.  I love God and try my best to serve Him, though I fall pitifully short on a daily basis.  I am working my best to instill the love of God in my children and have a wonderful helpmeet to help me do just that.

If you read through my blogs as of late, you'll be reading lots about my difficulties with my pregnancy.  Don't worry...baby is just fine.  I just have cholecysitis...better known as gallbladder disease.  I cannot eat things with fat, spices, seasonings, or flavor and it's been a real struggle whilest pregnant.  Sorry if it's a drag to read all of it, but I mostly keep my blog up as a journal to keep track of life and history of my family.

Cooking is my passion, but I have only been able to cook dinner twice since February 6th due to hyperemesis and extreme nausea with my pregnancy.  I miss it and plan to get back in gear ASAP!  I am passionate about gourmet cooking, but because of the children, the house that I can't seem to keep the way that I want it and life in general, I don't have time to cook gourmet meals for my family.  That is why I began selling Tastefully Simple.  My husband was laid off last May (yes, it's been almost a year) and we needed a little extra money.  I needed adult conversation and to get out of the house.  I needed a simpler way to bring gourmet food to the table without spending all day or all of our money on one meal.  That is when I fell in love with these products.  If you're interested in hearing more about our products, I'd love to share some info with you!

I really don't know what else to say about myself, so I guess I'll end this for now.  I DO have a giveaway that I'm going to do towards the end of the party, so check back often to sign up.  Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

BEK said...

I do so hope this season passes so you start feeling better! I can't imagine what it's like coping with how you are feeling and keeping up with the two little ones!