Thursday, September 20, 2007

*YAWN*

So, it's almost midnight. I got in bed at 8:20 tonight...could I sleep? NO! UGH! SOOOO irritating! I really, really needed some good sleep tonight. 3-1/2 hours later...no sleeping.....

So, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with everything I have in my head right now. I've got all of the stuff going on with registering for daycare (I have orientation in the morning at 9). I have had Emberley a lot lately (though she's developing a definite napping schedule, so that's exciting to me). I am headed to Wichita tomorrow for a wedding while Mark is staying here. I am getting a root canal on Tuesday. We are going to Chicago in a week or so and so I have to get everything ready for that...my house up to my mom's standards (she's staying here with Cassie part of the time)...everything situated with that including preparing to leave Cassie for the 1st time (extended time anyway). Starting Oct. 8th-ish I will have 2 more kids with daycare. If my registration isn't complete until after that, I'll be keeping them at their house. I have more out of town times coming up in the next few months. EEK! It's just CRAZY! I just have a lot going on in my head right now. That is just a list of the things off the top of my head. Trust me, there's more. I just feel a bit overwhelmed. Going to bed super early tonight was going to be my thing to help me refocus and re-energize. Guess not. Instead, I'll be extra tired and maybe cranky. :)

Have I complained enough?!? OK...I'm done.

I'm going to bed and hopefully to sleep.

No comments: