Thursday, September 11, 2008

A brief update before the silence

I'm going to have a brief computer outage, so I will be back to posting next week. I thought I'd update before then so I don't get nasty messages that say I need to update like I leave all of you!

Potty training is going super-de-duper, as Barney would say. Yes, we are a Barney household. She is doing really great. She is ready for full-time panty wearing, but we aren't going to start that until Monday. She is still pottying great on her potty and is very motivated by 2 things: keeping the flowers on her Pull-Ups (they disappear when they get wet) and candy corn. I think she might do just about anything for candy corn. The bonus? They are CHEAP!

I don't know if I mentioned this last time or not, but Mr. Chunk AKA Conrey is now over 18 lbs. Seriously...he's huge! He is so incredibly fun right now and we are really enjoying his "talking" and smiling. His smiles seem to never end!

Well, that's all for now, I suppose. I will catch up with you all when able. If you haven't been following the musings of my brothers, I'll remind you of the site at which they are both posting now: http://tacodave.blogspot.com. Check 'em out!

No comments: