Monday, December 29, 2008

Post 300!

WOW! We've come a long, long way together, babe! :)

Sorry I've been out of touch. It's been...well, shall we say hectic? We've been scrambling to look at houses in the midst of the holidays, company, teething, etc. I'm so far past sleep deprived that I'm beginning to fall asleep sitting up. Conrey got 1 of his top teeth in yesterday (top left). We've got 1 more to go for the middle four. We've had family here...12 people living in 1 house for a week. I'll tell you what that equates to: chaos. We had a wonderful time throughout Christmas and a great time at Dopps Camp this past weekend. It just seems like the day is over before I even realize that it ever began.

We are making an offer on a house today. We're rather excited. We really like it and hope that it fits us well in the coming years. Once we find out if it all goes through, I'll post a picture of it.

Well, that's our life for now. I'll keep you updated as things progress! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and that you have a very Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moving day will soon be here - again.
Becky

Jen and Ryan said...

Good luck on the offer. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Michelle said...

Ok, update again already please :)

Pictures of the kiddos would be nice too!

Hope you're all doing well!