Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tastefully Simple...TAKE ONE!

So, I had my first official Tastefully Simple party last night.  The party went great.  We had a ton of fun and we all (I hope) enjoyed it.  It was a bit of a bummer, though.  It was a small turn out and we didn't meet goal to make it an official party.  SO, I gave a book to my dad to see if he could drum up a few orders to make it a countable party.  I'm trying to get to my goal to earn some free stuff for my business...lapboards and more product for my displays.  I hope that we can drum up a few more orders so that my hostess (my wonderful sister) will earn free products and I can count it as a real party so that I can meet my goals for this segment of my training.  BUT, I did a good job on presenting and can't think of anything I forgot to say/present, so in that way, it was a success.  It was nice to have my first party be among friends.

That's my story.  Now that the first one is under my belt, I'm ready for more to improve my presenting and my selling.  Here I go off on this adventure to grow my business and to grow myself!

No comments: