Thursday, June 12, 2008

Short and Sweet, but an update, nonetheless

Conrey Graham came Monday, June 9th at 8:09 p.m. after a looooooooong, really hard day. I will certainly give you a full report AND pictures tomorrow, but I'm still so tired and we had a rough night last night with tummy troubles. I'm feeling great and he's doing great. He weighed 8 lbs 9 oz and was 20 inches. He's got a good-sized head (14 inches) and is just about the most precious thing...I can't say he IS the most precious thing, because he pretty much ties with big sis. She's doing well, too, though pretty whiney right now while adjusting to baby brother.



I promise I'll update the full story and post pics ASAP! Thanks for all of your prayers!!!

3 comments:

heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Rebekah said...

Awww...you made time to blog!! Get some rest girl! Goodness knows you need it right now! And just because I know you're getting on tomorrow, I want to ask when you'd feel up to visitors. NO RUSH. Get your rest!!! We don't want to be a burden on a freshly given-birth momma's sleep cycle!!

R Family of 5 said...

Congratulations!! We can't wait to meet Conrey.