Sunday, November 25, 2007

All about me

Sorry, girls...this is all I have the brain-power for tonight...simple questions to answer. :) We had a great time at Dopps Camp and I'll try to write about that later.

1. What time did you get up this morning? Which time? We were all in 1 room at Dopps Camp and my nephew, Ethan, fell out of bed at 3:30 and then his baby sister starting crying. BUT, Cassie woke up for the day at 7.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds--I don't care too much for pearls.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Enchanted...I thought it was kind of lame.

4. What is your favorite TV show? NA NA NA NA NA NA Wanna be on TOP? America's Next Top Model!

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Water

6. What is your middle name? Leigh

7. What food do you dislike? Onions, tomatoes (mostly fresh tomatoes, but I don't like chunks of cooked ones in like chili or whatever either), sausage, other stuff that I can't think of right now.

8. What is your favorite CD? NO idea.

9. What kind of car do you drive? Mazda Millenia.

10. Favorite sandwich? Bacon Turkey Bravo (or is that Turkey Bacon Bravo??? I never remember) from Panera.

11. What characteristic do you despise? Lying, not taking responibility, people who are overly domineering.

12. Favorite item of clothing? SKIN!

13. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go? Anywhere warm!!!

14.What color is your bathroom? Platinum gray...that's what the color is called.

15. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever is comfy-est

16. Where would you like to retire to? Who's thinking about retirement this early?!? I'm just trying to get through the terrible 2's!!!

17. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Hmmmm......I guess the first birthday as a momma? They aren't very exciting past childhood...sad.

18. Favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics

19. Furthest place you are sending this? The world-wide web

20. Who do you least expect to send this back? I never really expect anyone to do it.

21. Person you expect to send it back first? Refer to #20.

22. Favorite sayings? Oh, Mylanta! (though that one is fading) I love, love, love trying to get Cassie to say new things. Right now, I have her saying "SURE!" It's pretty cute. Oh, I also get her to say "COOL!"

23. When is your birthday? September 7.

24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Right now? Neither.

25. What is your shoe size? Depends. I have some sandals that are children's 3-1/2, but my general size is 6-1/2 to 7.

26. Pets? 3 saltwater fish...Mad Max, Scuttles, and Looney (He's a lunar wrasse...it just fit).

27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? UH...I'm pregnant? That's not new news...Uh...I need to pee? Nope...that's not new news either... Guess not. OH, wait. My dad did give us his old laptop (which is only like 6 mo to a year old). I'M excited about that, though I doubt any of you are! :) I do know 2 very exciting things that I can't tell, anyone though.............. :) :) :)

28. What did you want to be when you were little? A mommy and/or a teacher.

29. How are you today? EXHAUSTED!

30. What is your favorite candy? Reese's PB cups and Haribo gummy cola bottles. Those rock my world! DANG! Now I really, really want some! They're harder to find, though...the Haribo brand! CRAVING!!!!!!

31. What is your favorite flower? I don't really know...I just like flowers. I don't really like carnations, but anything else I like quite a bit.

32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? June 17th (or a week or so before if I have my way) when I'll get to meet my baby! Before that, though, I'm looking forward to my sonogram date, which is yet to be determined.

33. What church do you attend? Overland Park Church of Christ

34.What are you listening to right now? Mark's football game.

35.What was the last thing you ate? A chicken sandwich

36. Do you wish on stars? No, but whenever I see a shooting star, I say to myself "Jehovahjira," which means "God will provide" or "The LORD provides." It's always a good reminder.

37. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Green of some sort...NOT olive green, though...

38. How is the weather right now? Really, really cold. It's about time, though I don't prefer cold weather!

39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Momma.

40. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Nope. She kinda smells like cheese. Oh, wait...do you think she'll read this?!? Sure I like her! I like her a lot! :)

41. Favorite soft drink? Coke Classic...the original...yum........

42. Favorite restaurant(s): Hmmm....definitely Cinzetti's. Also Garozzo's and Japanese Steak Houses. I just like food...I could name LOTS.

43. Hair color? Well........the Ronald McDonald red has been fading and now I got it weaved with high and low lights, so it's multi-tonal red, blonde, and dark blonde.

44. Favorite day of the year? Any day that I get to sleep in! :) Just teasing. I like any time spent with my entire family.

45. What was your favorite toy as a child? Oh, golly! I can't answer that! So many!!! Barbies, Rainbow Bright, My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, Popples (BEK! They're selling Popples at Target!!!), CareBears, Glowworm, Play Doh, soooooo many!!!

46. Summer or winter? Fall and Spring. :)

48. Chocolate or Vanilla? Depends, but usually vanilla.

49. Do you want your friends to email you back? Please refer to #20.

50. When was the last time you cried? Do you all know that I'm pregnant?!? Actually, the last time I cried was today at Dopps Camp when we were all talking about my grandpa who went on to heaven last January.

51. What is under your bed? Not really sure. There is stuff under there, but not sure what besides my body pillow and baby blankie from when I was a baby.

52. Who is the friend you have had the longest? On here? Hmmm....I guess my cousins Ali, Brittany, Cami, and Cari. I'm not sure who else reads this. Non-related friends would be Mary Beth.

53. What did you do last night? Went to a "Ho Down" and watched people ride a mechanical bull (at Dopps Camp). Then, we sat in the bathroom (my 2 sis-in-laws, Dani, and I--remember, we were all in 1 room and the babies and little kiddos were already asleep) and talked and killed an icky bug that we're pretty sure was a pube lice...you know...crabs?!? ICK!

54. Favorite smell? Baking Angel Food Cake...the pink baby lotion...Juicy Couture Perfume

55. What are you afraid of? The dark. Seriously...it makes me very nervous that I don't have clear vision when it's dark without my glasses. Some day I'll get LASIK. I think the reason BEK didn't put HER fear is because she's afraid of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. :)

56. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? All of the above! :)

57. How many keys on your key ring? A bunch. I don't even know what some of them are to!

58. How many years at your current job? Motherhood? 18-1/2 months. Daycare? 3-1/3 months or so.

59. Favorite day of the week? Doesn't matter to me, though I prefer the days that Mark is home.

60. How many towns have you lived in? I think 7.

61. Do you make friends easily? I think so. I don't know that they are all deep, meaningful friendships, but I seem to do well with other people.

62. How many people will you be sending this to? No one. It's here for people to read if they like, but I'm not sending it.

THE END.

No comments: