Friday, November 16, 2007

Quick update

[EDIT] My friend, Jessica, found out today that she's having a girl. Here's my question...am I due close enough to her (April 13 and June 17) to be on that girl train?!?!? *sigh*

Just wanted to let you all know that we had an appointment and sonogram on Wednesday and baby looks great! My official due date is June 17 and we're off to a good start. The heartbeat was 178, which is typically baby girl range, but I still think it's a boy. We'll find out mid-January. The one thing that we DO know from the sonogram is that we have a very wiggly and kicky baby. I just cannot wait until I can feel those movements so that I know each and every day that our little one is doing well. I have sonogram pics, but they aren't very clear, so I think getting them onto the computer would be worthless. Besides...at this stage, they all look the same anyway! :)

I'm really feeling pretty decent these days. I haven't been sick since Sunday right before lunch, so that is a huge relief and blessing. I'm not out of the woods for possible sickness to recur between now and 16 or so weeks, but I'm hoping that I'm done for good...Lord willing.

As for the trip that my parents are possibly planning for Spring Break...the doctor said to buy refundable (or exchangeable) tickets just to be on the safe side. He said that with the risks of blood clots and such, that is a loooong flight to go on and he wouldn't want me to go if there have been ANY problems, risks, etc. SO, we'll see. We might have to miss out, which would thoroughly and completely stink, but what's a trip to Hawaii when the alternative is a happy, beautiful baby.

Well, gotta run. Have a great day and I'll be updating again soon...hopefully! :)

No comments: