Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Cassie's 18-Month Appointment

So...shots are WAY more traumatic with an older child. I cried through the entire 1-month appointment when she was scheduled to get her very first shots. This time, she cried and cried and then glared at all of the nurses thereafter. I definitely think that she's going to remember the office the next time we go there.

Here are her official 18-month stats:
Weight: 22 lbs, which is 20th percentile
Height: 32-1/2 inches, which is 73rd percentile
Head: 19 cm, which is 90th percentile

I think it's safe to say that she's a string bean. I think it's also safe to say that she got the Dopps head (though Daddy has a fairly big noggin' too...it's just that nobody in his family does besides him, so I'm blaming it on the Dopps...or rather the Youngs, my Grandma's side). Big 'ol noggin!

Well, I'm off to Wichita today for some family fun! Can't wait to see my brother, sister-in-law, nieces, and nephew. We're going to have some good old fashioned fun Dopps Camp style.

I had best get my rear in gear, as I have loads left to do. I'll say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all and everyone travel safely, eat lots, and be thankful to our GREAT GOD for the blessings he has bestowed upon us all!!!

No comments: