Monday, March 29, 2010

A GOOD day

I had to post accolades to our great God for this day.  I felt GOOD today.  I had a massive headache, but even with THAT I wasn't nauseated.  I didn't throw up even once!!!  I made DINNER!  I haven't made dinner since Feb 6th, people!  Every time I had attempted it, I had thrown up and given up.  THANK YOU, LORD for a good day!!!  I just hope and pray that this is not a fluke day, but rather a step towards getting over this nasty business I've been dealing with.  I pray that I have no more puking, none to little nausea, and NO gallbladder issues!  Thanks to all of my friends for your love, support, prayers, and encouragement!  I wouldn't have made it this far without your help!  Well, I might have made it, but I would have been a whole lot more depressed!  :)  Love to you all!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I am glad you're feeling better :) Hooray for making dinner! That's gotta be a good feeling! Still praying!