Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Excitement

I am so, so excited.  I feel like a kid the week of Christmas.  I know that Santa is coming and I cannot wait until he does!

Okay...not Santa, but the sonographer!  That's right!  My sonogram is in 2, short (read that as infinitely long) days!  Thursday, we will be seeing our little baby C and will hopefully be able to decide upon a name that is better than baby C once we know if we're having a sweet baby girl or another ornery baby boy!  We haven't seen our little one in about 6 or 7 weeks and the wait has been long.  That last sonogram was sono number 4, so we had seen baby C several times up until that point.  Yes, we were quite spoiled, but you must understand all that we were going through previous to that...scary pregnancy stuff.

So, I'm sure you'll all be checking my blog all day long on Thursday now.  Let me just tell you that I won't be home from the appointment until probably 4:00, so don't be expecting anything until late in the day.  I WILL, however, probably get Facebook updated before this, though, so keep an eye out there.

Seriously, these days are going to be forever long.  Please send up your prayers for healthy baby, healthy momma's insides, and that baby will not have those legs crossed!  :)

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Saying prayers! We're excited to hear what you're having! I'll be waiting to hear!!

BEK said...

It seems like it takes forever, but it will be here soon!!! Can't wait to hear about the results if you are going to share!!!

Holly said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear the big news and praying that all is healthy, well, and uncrossed with the baby!! :) I can't believe that it is already time for this!

TacoDave said...

Only 1440 more minutes (give or take for the time zone difference)! Hooray!

Wait. That's a lot of minutes. A TON. Try counting them one at a time and you'll see what I mean. It's only taken me seven seconds to type this. That's a lot less than one minute, which is a lot less than 1440 minutes.

The agony!

Devion said...

At least I know that you read my blog, bubby...even if you leave dumb, mean, or counterproductive comments. Of course, if they didn't fit into one of the above catergories, I would know undoubtedly that your account had been hacked and someone else was commenting.