Friday, May 14, 2010

Names

We've narrowed down to 2 names.  I will tell as soon as we choose one.  I don't need 100 people telling me why this name or that name is lousy.  :)  I love both names and it is just picking between the 2.  Can't wait to have a name for this boy!  I think that I'm still in disbelief that it is a boy!  WHAT?!?  :)  So excited about it, but just still can't believe it! 

Anyway, today is a busy, busy day getting ready for Mark's family to come and for Cassie's birthday party here tomorrow.  SO, I had best get with it.  I have to really force myself to not go dig out baby boy clothes.  Seriously.  It is tempting, but I have so much to do!  Thanks everyone for all of the prayers, encouragement, and sharing in our joy about baby boy!  It takes a village (or a church family) to raise a child and I know that those of you that read my blog whom  I actually know love our children and want to help grow them up in the Lord.  That means SO MUCH to me!  :)

1 comment:

TacoDave said...

I think your second name is lousy and I don't even know what it is.

Don't name your kid #2!