Thursday, May 6, 2010

Preggo Pics at 18 weeks

Sorry that I've never finished my saga.  My brother should shut his pie portal, though, because he hasn't written a REAL post in a really long time.  Loser.  *ahem*

You know I love you, bro.

Anyway, here are 4 very unattractive pictures of me at 18 weeks.  They were all equally bad, so you get all 4!  WOO HOO!  No, I didn't get my hair cut before the poor quality one.  The quality plus the fact that I threw my hair back over my shoulder made it look as though I had.  Be waiting for the haircut pics, though, because they're coming.  It is HOT!



3 comments:

Devion said...

No, I don't need comments about how the pics aren't awful. I'm not looking for compliments. I just need to be more time conscious about my picture taking opps. :)

Rebekah said...

Thanks for posting! I've never seen your hair that long! Do you have bangs in this pic? I'm getting mine trimmed soon and I'm debating on whether or not to have bangs again. Oh, I won't mention how cute you are. Whew. Got that off my chest. :)

Kelly T said...

I'm cracking up b/c I think you might have meant the weather is hot, but it sounded like you meant your haircut is hot. I wondered if Mark got ahold of your blog. I was really very amused.