Thursday, February 26, 2009

Interview with a 2-year-old...about her mommy

This is a fun meme-esque thing I got from my cousin's blog. Thanks, B!

It is a series of questions that you ask your child. Enjoy!

1. What is something mommy always says to you? “Do not pee pee in my panties”

2. What makes mommy happy? “When I clean up my toys.”

3. What makes mommy sad? “Pee peeing in my panties” (can you tell we’ve been training)

4. How does mommy make you laugh? “Because you tickle me”

5. What was your mom like as a child? “A baby”

6. How old is your mom? “2” (I kept saying, “No…mommy, not you.” She said, “Yeah, you’re 2 too!”)

7. How tall is your mom? “short” (Thanks…)

8. What is her favorite thing to do? “Eat food” (She knows me WELL!)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? “writing”

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? “no” (She didn’t understand this question. She is, after all, 2)

11. What is your mom really good at? “Cleaning up toys”

12. What is your mom not very good at? “Not listening” (So sad…)

13. What does your mom do for a job? “Helping Daddy” (I think that that is an adequate description…I am his helpmeet, afterall)

14.What is your mom's favorite food? “Quesadilla” (I think she was thinking of what SHE likes)

15.What makes you proud of your mom? “Talking to somebody” (I guess she likes it that I’m social???)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? “Ruby” (From Max and Ruby…great…Ruby is WAY bossy!!! HA!)

17. What do you and your mom do together? “Play with Toys”

18. How are you and your mom the same? “We like to play games”

19. How are you and your mom different? “We’re mommy and sister and we have a baby”

20. How do you know your mom loves you? “Because Jesus loves everybody” (I think she was a little bit confused, but she knows that love and Jesus go together, at least!

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? “Helping” (True, I DO like it when Daddy helps me, but I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite thing about Daddy…)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? “The Zoo” (Uh…not really)

1 comment:

BEK said...

:) I love the honesty!