So, I was tagged by my friend's husband, Matt.
1) Post these rules before you give your facts
2) List 8 random facts about yourself
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT DEVION:
1. I got my nickname (Devion) from Angie who was my chemistry teacher...then my Science Seminar teacher...then my supervisor when I worked at MHS...and through all that and still, my friend. "You know, like Evian?!?" Now, it is how I long in to just about everything. Second daughter's name?!? I think not...
2. I have 30+ first cousins on just my dad's side. I could list them all, but that would just be silly.
3. I have a secret (only not-so-secret anymore) desire to be either a chef or a beautician, but not at the same time. *gag*
4. To reference the above *gag* I have a horrible gag reflex and sitting here just thinking about hair in food, I am seriously gagging and looking for something nearby in which to puke...just in case.
5. I share an amazing closeness to my family (parents and siblings, I mean...I'm super close with the extended fam, too, but for now I'm just talking about the immediate family). We all talk OFTEN. We also fight like cats and dogs...all of us. It's part of what makes us crazies crazy!
6. I have an overwhelming desire to have twins coupled with an overwhelming fear that that might just happen. After all, my dad was an identical twin and there are tons of twins throughout our family. Cami who posts on here (or at least USED TO...where are you Camille?!?) is my dad's twin brother's daughter. That makes us basically half-sisters.
7. Whenever I stop to think about it, I cannot believe that I'm old enough to be married...much less have a baby. It just seems so strange to me. I feel like I should still be living at home with my parents.
8. I absolutely love to cook and bake. I wish I had more time to do so. I love making a dinner and then presenting it just right on the plate to where it is a masterpiece. I really wish that I could be on Hell's Kitchen. However, I could never leave Cassie and Mark and I would probably cry all the time with Chef Ramsey yelling and cussing. However, if I could, I SO would.
Well, that ends the "8 things you never knew you never knew (or wanted to know) about Devon." Hope you enjoyed.
1. Michelle (though I highly doubt it)
3. Tracy (yeah, highly doubt that will happen either)
5. Ang (but I don't think you'll be giving up extra Sophie time for this) :)
7. Cami (though you don't use a blog...just post it as a comment on here or something!)
8. Laura (you can do it on myspace or facebook, right?!?) :)
9. Holly (you can do it as a comment).
I KNOW I put 9, but I broke the rules...so sue me. I'm also not going to leave it as comments on your blogs because you all should have a subscription to me!!! :)
Pretty much, I'm holding out for Bek and AT.