Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Updates Etc.

So, my hair is now maroon, as I've mentioned. These pictures are a bit deceptive, but I thought I'd post them anyhow. To me, at least, it is really more maroon than these pictures look. The overhead looks just like the others to me...hmmm...
I'm dealing with the color, though. Someone last night told me that I looked "edgy." Well, that would be great if I was in college or something, but edgy is not exactly the look I'm going for these days...
We've had zero bites on any of our stuff. We've had a few people e-mailing asking questions, but that's all. I kinda figured that would be the case, though, because of the narrow market that we're appealing to. I'm quite surprised, however, that nobody has called/e-mailed on the TV and DVD player.
I am daily amazed at how big and old my little miss Cassie is getting. When I say something and she follows through, the comprehension is just amazing! If I say, "Go put your toys in the basket," she does it. Not too long ago, she would have had no clue what I meant or that that was a directive to her. Now, she understands that that is what Mommy wants her to do. I just am constantly in awe of the wonderful processes that God built into us. Not only does she grow physically, but emotionally, mentally, and socially. I love it!

1 comment:

Maurice Family News said...

Hey Dev...I like the hair color now. I hope it is growing on you, cause it definately is a change, but I do like it. Love ya