Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Not much time...as usual. :)

Just wanted to post a few things for the general public to vote on. The bedding and the name. Both very important. Here are the bedding options:


SPLASH or go to this site for a larger view: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5700317


OR

UPTOWN BABY or this site for a larger view: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5854563
Here are the name options that we are toying with for first names. I know they are different...you might even think weird. Tell me what you like/don't like and why. BE HONEST!!! :) Your opinions will be taken into consideration, but you probably won't be deciding the name of our kid! :) We just want public feedback.
Connery
Cutler (though I think that this is out because of all of the negative responses)
Emerson
Graham
Keaton
Palmer
I know that my sis-in-law, Laura, has put in 3 votes for Keaton from her 2 co-workers and herself. :) My mom and my sis-in-law, Michelle, are voting on Graham. Mark's mom said Keaton, though I'm not sure she likes any of the names. :)
Well, that's it. VOTE, VOTE, VOTE! This is not policital, so I expect you all to come out and vote! :) That includes you, Cami!!!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

My mom likes Keaton and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Emerson! I LOVE the name Emerson!!!!! Emerson Vickers... And for a nickname, "Hey Son, come here!" I love it!!!

Chelf said...

I know a new one named Keaton at church here. He is a cutie. I would vote for... um... Connery. Sean is after all my favorite Bond. I would also suggest just Conner.

I like the boldness of the Uptown Baby design. I would have to see it in life-sized to really vote, but the little pictures make it look good.

Keep us updated on what you choose for both!

Michelle said...

I really like the Splash baby bedding. It looks like something I would choose, not too "out there" yet on the edge of modern.

As for names, I like Connery and Graham both. I was just thinking about your baby name list last night and knew that I like one and it had a ryhme with (just couldn't think what it was... I knew it wasn't Graham because nothing was coming to mind. You definitely need a Sassy Cassie and an Onery Connery!!!

I do like Emerson too, but feel you should know that in today's culture it's a girl's name. Many, many girls are being named Emerson these days. I work with a couple ladies whose daughters have this name, have had patients name their baby girls Emerson, and even had a lady in breastfeeding class tonight who's naming her daughter this. Just a heads up.