Thursday, January 3, 2008

Time for an update?!?

So...I haven't been even DOWN to my computer in...well...I don't know how long...70+ e-mails worth of time??? Crazy. I only have a moment now, as I'm hopped up on narcotics and am about to fall into a cozy, deep sleep. I spent the evening in the ER with issues of severe and I mean severe pain in my left, lower abdomen resulting in lovely time sitting around in lala land in the ER. What did we find out? Well, nothing...as in nothing is verifiably wrong...it just must be those random "pregnancy pains" that are just out of control...just like everything else with this pregnancy. We DID find out that all of my anatomy is great and all of baby's is great and right on track. OH, and we found out the gender.......

5 comments:

Clendenen said...

How can you leave us hanging like that...I think it's a boy...:)

Anonymous said...

Following the lead of the blue background, I guess you're telling us it's a boy too. I can't wait to hear! Hope you're feeling better today!

~Michelle

Anonymous said...

Look at the ticker on the sidebar, ladies.... :)

Rebekah said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! A BOY!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I caught that one right off the bat. ;) I'm such a smartie...also, I saw it on Facebook or MySpace what Cassie had said about the baby.

Congrats on the boy! :) How have you guys been? It's been so long! -- AT