Monday, May 19, 2008

Excited???...I THINK SO!!!

So, I had a dr's appt today. Everything looked good. He said my cervix is all softened up and ready to go whenever the ball starts rolling. What's so exciting, you ask? He is now quoting my due date as...NOT June 15th...oh, no...June 3rd!!! Did you catch that?!? TWELVE days early! WOO-HOO!!! I am just so, so excited! He said that he doesn't think that I'll make it that far...in fact, I may not even make it to my appt next Tues according to him. SO, baby Conrey Graham...COME ON DOWN!

I will write about Cassie's party later, but it was great. Everything went really well...until Cassie had a huge meltdown from being overwhelmed, tired, and hot. Oh, well. It's her party and she'll cry if she wants to, right? :) More on that later.

June 3rd, HERE I COME!!!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

It just amazes me looking at that picture of your belly and realizing that there is a real baby boy in there just ITCHING to come out!!

I just love pregnant bellies!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can't wait for you! I am so happy for you and cannot wait to hear how things go. You are in my prayers as I pray that this is an uneventful delivery and everyone is happy and healthy in the end. Love ya lots!

Holly said...

Yay! Hopefully it won't be much longer! We'll keep praying for all of you. Hang in there.

Chelf said...

I have been watching the moon, and wondering if little Conrey would come early. Guess I was wrong and right. :-)

Good luck and congratulations on two weeks early!