Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Update

Well, I had my dr's appt. Nothing too exciting. He did check me, but my cervix was too high to really tell if there was change. He could have been more invasive and found out, but he didn't want to aggrevate things. I basically had contractions for nearly 11 hours yesterday...it was a long day. My belly and back are sore, sore, sore today. I feel like I did 5000 crunches! I am up to 143.6 or something like that. Not bad. He said if I have this baby then I have this baby...they won't stop it. Otherwise, he'll see me in 2 weeks and then we'll go to every week. SO, looks like he's gonna get more time to cook. We'll just have to wait and see!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I am so sorry you had so many contractions and with no result! That really stinks! I am glad that they have stopped for now though, and we'll keep praying that God brings the right time for Mr. Conrey to come into this world! Hang in there friend!