Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Links

So, I just updated my links on the sidebar on my "Blogs Worth Visiting" feature. If you're on there and don't want to be or if you WANT to be on there and you're not, please let me know. I was trying to be careful about who I linked to and such, so just let me know. If your blog is invite-only and you're on there, it's still secure and people STILL have to have an invite from you before getting on, so you're still safe.

That's all...just wanted to say that. The end. OUCH! CONTRACTION!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I don't mind if you put me on there anymore. I find it easier to check my friends blogs from my own page than pulling it up other ways. So if it's easier for you, you can put them on there. Whatever you want. Happy contractions :)

Jen and Ryan said...

FuzzHead. Wow, I haven't heard that name in years!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding me, Devon! I'll be sure and link to you, too!

Clendenen said...

don't forget about Landon's blog