Friday, May 2, 2008

WILD night x2

We had a crazy night of storms again last night. Oh, the joys of spring in the midwest! At about 1:30 or so, there was a rotation over our town. Luckily, it did not turn into a tornado. We did, however, have hurricane-like conditions with 70-80 MPH winds. Thank you Lord, for letting our new roof get put on before this! Up north of us, they had winds that measured up to 111 MPH. There was tons of damage and destruction. Quite crazy! Needless to say, I'm quite sleepy today.

I'm also bored today at only 8:40 a.m. SO, if anyone has a hankerin' to hang out, give me a call.

Finally, I wanted to pause to mention my sis-in-law and brother in OR who are putting an offer on a house today. We're praying for you, guys! I know that God has the perfect house picked out for you! If this is it, then I pray that the negotiations go smoothly and that you're proud homeowners SOON! :)

Everyone have a great day!

No comments: