Thursday, March 13, 2008

ALPHABET SOUP

Well, after a quick perusal of my regular blogs, I was reminded that it's time for another edition of Alphabet Soup...the game where I talk about all things that I love starting with a particular letter. Today's letter: C.

Well, I can't start this list off without talking about:

CHILDREN: Specifically mine: Cassie and Conrey...2 great C's. I have always loved children. I have ALWAYS wanted to be a mommy (and teacher, but motherhood sounded better). I strike up friendship with children really easily and we always have a good 'ol time. I was always the teenager that was called by 3-4 different families on any given weekend to babysit. They all really hated it when I had someone I was dating! :) As for the "C" names, we didn't plan that. I just sorta happened. If we have a 3rd child, in all likelihood, their name will not start with a C, although the girl name that I like is Corrin.

COUSINS: I have a huge family. I LOVE my cousins. I am really close to many, many of them and enjoy all of the memories that we have together. OH, the stories we can tell! We have inside jokes (TWO CARROTS). We have memories that make us laugh (Bailey girls...I needn't say more...). We have memories that make us cry. Above all, I share with ALL of my cousins...on both sides...a strong, Christian heritage that will not be broken.

CARS: Most people that know me would never guess this. I'm not a car fanatic or anything, but I LOVE the Auto Show (so sad I missed it this year...SO sad...). I love looking at the concept cars. I love sitting in the cars that I'll never own! I never liked cars until I realized Mark was highly interested in them. I started being interested so that we could have that in common. Now, it's just fun.

CANDY: Specifically gummy candy. Yes, I know what they're made of. It's gross, but you just don't think about that! :) My favorite EVER is Gummy Cola Bottles. YUM!

COCA COLA: You got the right stuff with that, baby! I LOVE Coke, though have it rarely...even when NOT pregnant.

CHEESE: I love most cheese. I HATE cream cheese and most things containing it...yes, even cheesecake. ICK! I love cheddar, monterrey jack, colby jack, provolone, brie, gouda, feta. The more cheese the betta! Oh, I also hate bleu cheese and gorgonzola cheese. Anything tasting like feet is OFF my list.

CUSTARD: As in frozen custard. I HAD to get an ice cream product in here. Frozen custard is the ONLY food craving that has ever made me cry. I was 8 months pregnant with Cassie and Mark and our friends *coughBenandTracycough* would not take me to Culver's to get a mint shake. I literally cried. Silly, I know, but when you're pregnant, you sometimes can't help that. But, I digress. I love ice cream, frozen custard, frozen yogurt, you name it...I love it! I love the creaminess, the coldness, the smoothness. I love it plain or with stuff on/in it. I just love the stuff! I prefer a fruit flavor, cookies'n'cream, or vanilla over chocolate, but that has it's time and place, too. :)

Well, that's all of the C's I can think of for now. I hope that you all have a great day! Catch ya later!

1 comment:

Devon said...

cute idea! (I threw that "c" for Cute in there!--hehe) we have a lot of C's in common! although... not a soda drinker... and can't say i have children--but i like them! AND--i LOVE cheesecake! :)