Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ALPHABET SOUP "F"

Well, since Meshellyn isn't blogging much anymore, I had to take it upon myself to continue the alphabet soup. However, "F" is again proving to be difficult for me. Here we go:

FRIENDS: I count myself as having many "friends," but not many close friends. That takes time and such to build that sort of relationship. I love having friends that are "any-weather" friends that I know I can count on in a pinch. I am loyal to my friends and find that life is much more enjoyable with them around.

FLOWERS: I love flowers. I am not any good with flowers. I pretty much have a brown thumb. My mother-in-law plants flowers for me every year in my front flowerbed for Mother's Day. She knows that I am clueless and pretty much incapable! :)

FRUIT: I love fruit. I don't like bananas. I don't like most tropical fruits like mango, papaya, etc. Otherwise, I love fruit. I love strawberries, kiwi, blackberries, limes, apples (especially Fujis, which is another "F"), etc. I just really like fruit! :)

FOOD: Need I rehash this one? I think that I've made it quite clear that I love to eat.

FREEBIES: There is just something about getting something for nothing that is just exciting to most everyone! Like yesterday...Mark got jeans on a 2-for-1 sale. So exciting. Of course, they were $50 jeans, so the 2-for-1 made them the price of the jeans he NORMALLY gets, but it was still exciting! I love coupons that are like "spend $50 get $10 free" and things like that. I love gift cards. I love free stuff!

FIREPLACE: I love to sit with a roaring fire. I love to sit around a camp fire, too...as long as the wind is blowing the smoke AWAY from me. It's so cozy and mesmerizing (sp?). There is just something hypnotic about fire to me.

FROGGIES: Yes, I love froggies. I don't like to touch them, but I love to watch them hop, hop, hop. I love cute little froggie things, too...like little collectibles or whatever that are cute frogs. I don't collect them or have any personally, but I think they're cute. I love to see the poisonous frogs at the zoo that are so bright and colorful...behind the glass. :)

Well, that's all I can think of for now. Hope you enjoyed my "F's."

2 comments:

Michelle said...

With my lack of posting I'd nearly forgotten about this little game. Thanks for the kick in the pants. Maybe I'll try and get this up on my blog tomorrow.

Mamacita said...

Dev..Your comment about Mark's 2 for 1 sale made me want to share this story. Your Daddy Ron has found some slacks that he likes at, of all places, the Dollar General store. They are doing away with his size so he has been checking all the stores for these slacks. The other day he found two pair so took them up to pay for them. They are usually the big price of $10.00 a pair. He got them for $.01 a piece. He was soooo excited. He told me if I could find a sale like that I could buy a new outfit! So big of him:) Just had to share.

Your roof & house look very nice. Glad things are going well.

love ya