Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Roof Is DONE!

BEFORE:



AFTER:



Here are the "before" and "after" pics of our roof. The 1st pic in the "before" pictures was when our house was painted a different green. Mark hated it from the beginning. The 2nd one, though, is the same paint color as the current color. It's amazing to me how differnet the paint, trim, etc. looks with the darker roof. It will take some getting used to, but I like it so far.



This is just a random picture I took of Cassie in her new outfit. I don't know why she looks so ornery. I think she's practicing for having a little brother. I just thought the hat was too, too cute!!!


Here are some pictures that I finally got cropped and situated from our cruise. They are of Cassie in her Mexican dress. It was her souvenier. She has started doing that goofy smile in pictures some. TOO FUNNY!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your house. It's really cute. Great yard. I actually like the first house color but Dustin likes the new one. :-) Nice roof.

Rebekah said...

Wow! You're a posting machine!! Awesome pictures, post some more if you get the time! I love that little dress with her pretty curls!

Rebekah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Devion said...

I liked the 1st color too. Mark thought it was too feminine. :) I just love green, though. I really like them about equal. The house never looked quite as "olive" green as it does now with the black roof.

Michelle said...

I like the new roof a lot! We're going to have to paint our house this year I'm told, so I think we'll go for a different color all together. It'll be interesting to see what a change that will be. There's such a huge difference in your before and after pictures!

Our green roof sold me on this house, but if we ever replace it, I'm wanting to replace it with a black one. They just look so clean and modern! Great choice!

Kelly T said...

Devon, Cassie is so, so pretty! I don't think I've seen many pics of her - LOVE the curls!!