Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Doctor's Visit at 32-1/2 weeks

Well, I had my appt this morning. All is well with baby and momma. I've hit 140.8 and techniquely have 7 weeks and 3 days to go. Pretty sure if I go that long, I'm gonna be tipping the 150s or more! YIKES! :) If you'll remember, I got to 147 with Cassie. Of course, Cassie was not quite as gargantuan at this stage. :)


He didn't tell me that I COULD go to my sister's graduation in May, but he didn't say that I couldn't. He's always like that where he says things like "BUT, if you DID decide to not listen to ME, then you would need to blah, blah, blah..." He said it with a look that said it would PROBABLY be okay. One restriction is little to no contractions for several days prior. We'll see what happens closer to that time. I'm not going to mention it to my sister yet.

Well, I'm off to lunch with the m-i-l, so I'd better go. The roofers are still going strong and I'm ready to get out of here. Have a great day!

No comments: