Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My funny girl

I have a good story for you all from my funny little Cassie girl. We have a song that I started singing to her while still in the hospital. It's not very creative, but I made it up and it has been "her song" her entire life. Basically it goes: "Who's the cutest girl in the world? Cas-sie! Cas-sie! Who's the cutest girl in the world? Cas-sie Leigh!" We now sing: "Who's the cutest baby (or brother) in the world? Con-rey! Con-rey! Who's the cutest baby in the world? Con-rey Graham!" Well, last night, I decided to switch it up a bit on a whim. I said, "Who's the cutest dad in the world?" Without pause, she said, "Ma-rk! Ma-rk!" HA! She is just too funny sometimes! She just really doesn't miss a beat on things like that.

Well, that's all...just wanted to share the laugh. Mark and I both got a kick out of it. Hope you did too. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Chelf said...

My niece is very protective of her baby brother. Carson was getting fussy, and Grandma already had Emma on her lap. Nice lady sitting behind Grandma in church took Carson, and left Grandma with Emma. Emma looked very seriously, and asked (quite loudly for a quiet time in church) "Why did you give him away?"

Aren't kids the cutest? I love how simply and honestly they look at the world.