Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Roof

So, the roof has been being torn off and put back on all day today. It is loud...it is obnoxious...it is overwhelming. We have been stuck here with the car still being in the shop. Tracy took us to get it about half an hour ago or so. I would love to just drive away from here and find somewhere to go for awhile, but I am pooped (see the post 2 below about the storm and such). The amazing thing was that Cassie actually slept through this crazy pounding, scraping, etc. She laid down with it all going on and took a nap. I still can't believe it.

I'm pretty sure that they're NOT going to be done today. I don't think that there is any way they can finish, but it's almost 5:30 and they're still going strong. Maybe they intend to finish tonight and then clean up tomorrow? I don't know, but I do know that I'm ready for the peace and quiet to come back.

It's looking good, though. I think that we're going to be happy with it. I mean, it's just a roof, but our old one looked like crap-ola. When it's all said and done, I'll take pics and show you the difference.

Well, that's all for now. Catch 'ya later.

No comments: