Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pics from le cruise

These are pictures from the cruise. My brother just uploaded them to facebook, so I stole them. :) If you have a weak stomach, skip the first one. :) :) :)
Is that Nacho Libre? NO! That's my hairy brother, Dustin!!!
The nieces in their Mexican Dresses...all matching! :) (Cassie, Caitlin, Callie)
The nephews on formal night--Don't they look excited?!? (Jason, Ethan, Lucas)
The zipliners ready to go! Please ignore any obscene gestures...
Cassie and Callie--Aren't they cute together?!? :)
HERE ARE THE COUPLES minus my parents...don't know where THEIR picture is, DUSTIN...
Dani and her boyfriend, David
Derin and Mandy. Sad that the only picture of them is goofy...
Dustin and his smokin' hot wife, Laura! :) Dustin is actually not trying to make a dumb face in this picture...that's RARE!

Mark and I, though I look kinda like a horse.

5 comments:

Chelf said...

That Nacho Libre outfit just fits him, doesn't it?

You come from a good looking family, Dev. Cute kiddos.

Devion said...

Thanks, chelf! Dustin is scary hairy, huh? :) I think that us Dopps kids make pretty cute kids, but the in-laws MIGHT have a little something to do with it. :)

Anonymous said...

When Dustin and I got married he had NO body hair. He couldn't even grow facial hair if he wanted to. Your mom kept commenting that sex would make him grow body hair... HA!

Rebekah said...

Thanks for posting the pics! I LOVE looking at pictures!! Cassie's just too much of a cutie patootie :)

Devion said...

EWWW, Laura! That's SICK! My mom actually said that?!? EWW!!!